Every call to Splio Marketing Automation API needs to authenticated. To do so the call needs to have
Authorization header with a valid JWT token in it. The header should look like
Authorization: Bearer XXX.YYY.ZZZ
This JWT token can only be provided by
/authenticate endpoint, which requires an API Key./
- We recommend to use an API key per connection system (e-commerce, PoS...) to allow system identification in case of investigation.
- Do not authenticate for each API call you are making. The JWT Token is valid for 1 hour.
- Never communicate your API key (even to our Customer Care team), the last 3 characters will suffice if we know the name of the universe).
This token will then be found in all API call you do afterward.
- go to
- paste the previously fetched API key in
- click on
- if your API Key is valid the call will end up as HTTP 200 and return a JWT token. This token is valid for 1 hour
- add this JWT token in the
Authorizationheader before trying another endpoint. No need to add
- you are now authenticated and can Splio Marketing Automation endpoints